Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Thursday, December 21


Dreams can be really, really tricky things, don't you think?
---

"Damn girl, that's hawwwwt!"

"Pssssssssssst."


I'm bored outta my wits and it's 8am.
SIGH. The downside of alcohol.
---

So I figured sometimes no one appreciates what we do and as what adel deems the song 'stick wit u' to be: "fucking desperate wei, people cannot love you better so you stick with that person."

But anyhoo, happy girl went shopping today, ended up with a truckload of dvds and vests, and returned happy, smiling and beer-filled. Charades sure help induce a lot of fun and bitching sessions, ooohhh yes.

I suddenly miss wyn alot; so WYNNIE TAY, I MISS YOU!!

And some people, SO SWEET LAHHHHHH!
Hurhurhur. I want also, can?

I'm kinda in a bitchy mood and about to engage everyone in a long conversation about how people shouldn't be treated like props but launching into emo-talk with adel has gotten me thinking about certain issues..

"Feelings should just APPEAR! they shouldn't stem from anywhere!"

And where did you have your first date?
So far I think the movies have been the most popular option. Hmm.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New